Deals for new AND current customers
Save 10-12% on industrial cleaning, painting, and concrete flooring maintenance.
Talk to your sales rep about incentives for new services or new facilities not previously done by Painters USA.
Offer applies to core services like painting, line striping and concrete floor finishing. Some exclusions apply.
Check off urgent or lingering items on maintenance lists
Save budget dollars with our special winter deals, including a few available time slots between Christmas and New Year's Day, and get those painting, coating, or concrete flooring projects off your to-do list.
Keep our talented crews engaged, while stretching your budget dollars for any number of maintenance needs:
- Painting / coating any surface: ceilings, walls, beams, columns, catwalks, equipment.
- Concrete flooring restoration and polishing or installation of epoxy floor coatings.
- Line striping for walkways, forklift lanes, safety zones, work areas, and other functions.
- Prepare for inspections, audits, and regulatory compliance for FSMA, SQF, OSHA, FDA, USDA, ISO and others.
- Restore and refresh any commercial or industrial space to enhance workplace safety, productivity, and operational effectiveness.
Projects must be scheduled and performed by March 31, 2023.
Gift to facility and operations managers
With forty years of experience, we know the worries and wishes of commercial / industrial facility managers across many different industries. Among the most common issues: limited down time, budget constraints, competing priorities.
That’s why our winter specials are like a gift to facility and operational managers:
- Save time with highly-qualified crews that get the job done right the first time while meeting deadlines for timely return to service.
- Stretch budgets with savings of 10-12% for new customers and special incentives for current customers.
- Match priorities to our list of service offerings. (Some exclusions apply)
To make this gift even more valuable, Painters USA can always be relied upon for:
- Strict adherence to safety standards and protocols.
- Excellent project management and timely communications.
- Quality outcomes delivered on-time, every time.
Meet your maintenance goals and save
- Regulatory compliance
- Quality program certifications
- Supply chain requirements
- HQ requests and expectations
- Product safety and sanitation
- Inspection and audit readiness
- Enhanced workplace safety, productivity, and operational effectiveness
Do good for your facility while doing well for our crews
In the eyes of our customers, Painters USA crews are highly qualified maintenance experts, as this small sampling of feedback shows:
“I appreciate the quality of work Painters USA provided this year and the steps taken to follow our Safety Rules.”
“Crew was very respectful and on point with any concerns.”
“All the workers were very professional and safety was number one priority.”
In our eyes, Painters USA crews are family. As a faith-based business, it’s part of our mission. And as a WBENC certified company, our female leaders and managers are committed to nurturing those values.
We strive to keep our crew members employed continuously (some for many years) by keeping them engaged on client projects. While we use winter downtime for training, we also need to keep them productive.
Our winter promotion was created to be a win-win opportunity for all.
Book now and save!
Priority maintenance projects? Get them done over the winter and save.
Projects on the back burner? Prevent future problems and save.
Winter months are slow months for our Chicago-based crews. We have a great team that we want to keep active and employed, which is why we’re making this special offer.
Book multiple projects for single-vendor ease and convenience and to leverage planning, setup, and other time-consuming, administrative tasks. But don't delay: This offer is only available on projects scheduled and performed by March 31, 2023. After that, we ramp-up for our busy spring, summer, and fall seasons.
Contact your sales rep or refer to the contact information below to see if your project qualifies and to get on our winter schedule and save!