Concrete Polishing for an industrial property manager in Elk Grove Village, IL
A client contacted us in need of a little work done before a new tenant took occupancy of . In the world of industrial services, however, these “touch-ups” look a little different. In this case, we were asked to provide concrete polishing services.
Let’s back up a little first and take a look at exactly what value concrete polishing offers.
Why Should You Consider Concrete Polishing?
- This is a fantastic way to totally refresh your floor
- It is easier to keep clean, and doesn’t provide the hiding places for dust, dirt, and allergens that a worn or damaged surface does
- Resists stains and marks from equipment
- Extends the lifespan of your concrete
- Reduces moisture transmission issues
- It’s a faster process than applying a coating, offering an attractive turnaround time
- Concrete polishing looks great!
The concrete polishing process for this project
Because surface preparation is a key component in a quality job, we began with grinding and filling all cracks with a specialized repair caulk.
We then polished the floor with a 6-step diamond grinding process. As an intermediate step we also added a densifier to increase the concrete’s PSI by 2,000. This kind of durability and strength is invaluable in an industrial environment where floors work very, very hard.
Can we help you with your industrial flooring needs?
Along with concrete polishing, the team here at Painters USA offers a variety of expert concrete flooring services. How can we serve you?