Epoxy Flooring and Line Striping in Lafayette, IN
By Painters USA Team
— Last updated December 24, 2022
You might be familiar with the value of epoxy flooring. It’s an easily-applied, durable, and often stylish way to preserve and protect your industrial or commercial floors. And, when you take the time to prepare the surface properly, it’s long-lasting as well!
Another awesome idea when it comes to upgrading your flooring is to invest in professionally applied line striping. This is a way to designate pedestrian walkways in a busy warehouse, or to guide forklifts and other machinery inside your facility. Think of them as serving the same purpose as the lines on our roads: keeping traffic organized, safe, and flowing efficiently. Pretty important to say the least!
Our Commercial Flooring Services at Work in Indiana
We recently were asked to install both an epoxy floor system and line striping for a large manufacturing company that works in the oil and gas industry. The epoxy flooring encompassed those areas designated for pedestrians, and the line striping wound its way throughout the entire plant.
Our process included:
- Preparing the floors - We used our 30/30 diamond floor grinders to remove the existing floor coating, and also to open up the concrete so that it was receptive to the new, high-build finish.
- Patching - Floor strength and integrity is important to us, so we patched cracks, holes, and spalls with fast-dry epoxy patch or polyuria.
- Priming - We primed the surface with penetrating epoxy sealer.
- First Coat - High-build, 100% Solids Epoxy (gray & blue)
- Striping - Taped out and striped with two coats of Polyaspartic Epoxy in Safety Yellow (great visibility!)
This project was finished on-time and on-budget. And, we have been asked to come back and work our epoxy/line striping magic elsewhere for the same client. We’re so glad they’re happy with their floors!
Do You Need a Commercial Flooring Company?
Why not reach out to us at Painters USA? It would be our pleasure to help however we can, lining up our services with your needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ready to get an estimate for your project?
Call us at 1-800-999-8715 to learn more about our capabilities, or click on the button below if you’re ready for an estimate.