Exterior Painting of a Large Distribution Center in San Antonio, Texas
By Painters USA Team
— Last updated January 16, 2023
This project in San Antonio came to us courtesy of a general contractor who has called on us numerous times over the years.
We were originally contracted to complete large-scale, exterior painting work for our client across two buildings. We’ve listed the surfaces we painted below, but in short this work included everything from tilt-up panels to bollards.
As the work progressed, however, we also were asked to add interior surfaces to our list, including:
- Tape bed walls
- Prime and paint walls
- Painting the interior tilt walls in the front of the buildings
- Block fill and paint CMU (concrete) walls
- Paint hollow metal doors and frames
- Prep and paint metal stairs and railing
- Paint metal bollards
Exterior Painting While Dodging Texas Thunderstorms
Keeping massive commercial painting projects on-track and on-schedule requires careful planning and experience in the best of circumstances. When you add fiery Texas weather into the mix, well, a whole new level of flexibility and know-how comes into play.
Despite the wet and wild weather you can see the effects of in the photos above, we’re thrilled to say that our exterior painting work was wrapped up as promised.
So, what exactly did we paint?
- We primed and textured the exterior of these tilt walls with PPG Prima-Crete Texture Coating
- Painted the black frame on the tilt walls
- Block fill and painted the CMU walls
- Painted those attractive new accent colors
- Hollow metal doors and frames
- Metal bollards
- Metal railing at ramps
- Metal columns
- Metal landing and railing
Do You Have Any Questions About Your Commercial Or Industrial Painting Project?
If so, why not contact us at Painters USA today? We’re here to help, and we can get your work done in all kinds of weather, on nearly any kind of schedule.
Ready to get an estimate for your project?
Call us at 1-800-999-8715 to learn more about our capabilities, or click on the button below if you’re ready for an estimate.