Logo Painting On a Feed Mill in Iowa
Having a tall structure on your property creates the perfect opportunity for high-altitude branding! And, high altitude translates to maximized, built-in visibility.
That’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
In this case, our expertise (and a long-time relationship with a valued construction partner) brought us to Western Iowa, and the site of a large, new, cooperative feed mill. The finishing touch would be the application of a multi-colored logo that could be seen for quite a distance.
After carefully planning the details, including our safety measures/strategy, we got to work!
Installing a High-Altitude Logo
Here’s a closer look at the steps involved:
- First, for safe access at this height, we utilized a swing stage that was suspended from the roof of the structure.
- Next, we attached a high-tack stencil to the walls on two sides of the building.
- We had to take special care to ensure that the different colors didn’t bleed into each other during the application process.
- To keep the distinction crystal clear, we applied one color at a time after peeling back different sections of the stencil.
Precision, experience, and safety all worked together to create an attractive brand that really pops! Be sure to click through the slideshow above to see the before/after shots of our work.
Maximize Your Industrial or Commercial Branding with Painters USA!
Make a statement by having Painters USA apply your company name in big, bold letters on your building, silo, facade, or other structure for all to see! We’re here to help, and to make the process just as simple, safe, and beneficial as possible.
Contact us today to learn more!
See What Other Services Painters USA Customers Search for:
- commercial painting company
- contractor painting commercial
- exterior commercial floor
- floor paint manufacturers
- how to paint aluminum window frames
- machinery painting
- paint aluminum window frames
- painting contractor commercial
- warehouse floor painting
- warehouse paint contractor