If you work for a corporation with multiple locations nationwide, you know the value of consistency. Training, procedures, protocol, and systems all need to be the same across the board. Just as importantly, your branding needs to match as well, providing a consistent, recognizable face for your clients and a sense of unity for your team.
As a nationwide painting company, this is one of the greatest benefits that we offer our clients. We can paint your multiple locations across the country, providing that essential consistency in colors, design, and service.
Let’s take a closer look at a specific example of this involving industrial painting in Minnesota.
Consistent Industrial Painting Services in Multiple States
We were recently contacted by a client that we have had the opportunity to serve on multiple occasions. In this particular case, we were contracted to paint and apply logos to their metal silos and paint all of their catwalks and support structures as well. The location was a remote area of Minnesota, but, since we have already painted for them in Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska, we were prepared to fully satisfy their strict expectations.
What did the process look like for this particular project?
- Using our 6,000 psi pressure washer, we washed away all visible oil, grease, soil, loose rust, weld splatter, and other soluble contaminants that would’ve gotten in the way of secure adhesion.
- Pack rust was removed with a power tool cleaning.
- We applied two coats of a two-part epoxy.
- A two-part urethane was used for the topcoat.
- We carefully masked and protected all unpainted items with tarps, including galvanized stairs.
- We provided technical data and SDS sheets for all the products we used.
- As always, safety was a priority! We used OSHA-approved tie-off systems, and our aerial lift operators are certified.
What Do You Think of the Finished Product?
Be sure to click through the slideshow above to see the completed work! And, if you have any questions for us at Painters USA, we are only a call or click away.