One of the aspects of our service that helps us stand out here at Painters USA is our ability to work during your scheduled plant shutdowns. This might include holidays, weekends, or any other time that you may have planned to close your doors.
This allows us to work with maximum efficiency, quickly putting our industrial and commercial painting, flooring, and/or cleaning services into action without impacting your operations. When you return, the updates will be waiting for you.
As an example, let’s take a look at a project we completed just a couple of weeks ago over the 4th of July weekend. While most folks were flipping burgers and enjoying well-deserved rest and relaxation, we were hard at work in a Houston warehouse.
Painting the Ceiling in a Houston Manufacturing Facility
As we’ve discussed before, painting the ceiling in your facility a lighter, brighter color delivers a long list of benefits. Rather than swallowing the light, a freshly-painted ceiling bounces it back down to your floor (where you need it), resulting in increased efficiency, safety, energy savings, morale, and more.
Our process in this facility included the following steps:
- We covered the conveyor belt and floor with plastic
- We hung curtains as needed to contain any potential overspray, protecting surrounding areas of the warehouse
- To clean the ceiling, we used compressed air to blow down any dirt, dust, or debris
- To remove the more tenacious dirt, we wiped down the ductwork, ceiling, and trusses
- Next, we sprayed the ceiling and ductwork with one coat of Acrylic Waterborne Dryfall in white
- Finally, we cleaned up all our plastic and cleaned the floors as well
We also painted the block walls, first filling the block with block filler and then applying one coat of latex, semi-gloss white. It helped to dramatically brighten the space as well.
Are You Ready to Discuss Your Commercial or Industrial Painting Needs?
We’re here to serve you and would love the opportunity to discuss your project goals and timelines. Contact us today!