- Paint a new multi-level parking structure, including color coding & floor markings
- The parking structure needed to be painted quickly in time for the grand opening
- Exterior Parking Garage Walls 9 Levels: (19,588 sqft)
- Walls will receive a Primer coat of Sherwin Williams Block Filler
- Apply 2 coats of Sherwin Williams A-100 gloss color will be determined per prints
- *9 Total Sections of core concrete & CMU walls to be painted
- Field Survey overall lengths to provide accurate pricing.
- Based on Location plan dimensions, There is 18,202 sq feet of wall surface to be painted.
- Heights of Floors B1-B2 & P2 -P7 will be painted 8' Tall.
- Level P1 has 18' Wall height.
- Column Faces: 257 faces (4,798 sqft) Columns faces will receive 2 coats of Sherwin Williams A-100 gloss color will be determined per prints
- *257 Total Column Faces to paint. 84" X 32" Wide = 18.6667 Sq/ft per column.
- Overall = 4,798 Sq /ft of column painting.
- Any obstructions on column like conduit, or J-Boxes are to be masked and are NOT to be painted.
- Under Stairs paint: Under side of stairs will be sanded to create a profile and reduece existing sheen, then painted with 2 coats of Pre Catalyzed Epoxy Semi Gloss BHP Orange.
- *32 floors of painting ( Levels B2 - 30 in One Stairwells ) the STAIR UNDERSIDE in the BHP orange. Will not coat the underside of landing( We will just be painting the bottom of the stairs ) Painting out to the edge of the stringer per customer prints.
- Interior Stairwell walls color mural: Walls will receive two coats of Sherwin Williams Promar 200 satin finish color will be determined by the prints
- *23 Total 11'-8" X 7'-8" Bright-Colored Landing Murals with painted Text
- Interior Stairwell Walls Mono Mural: Walls will receive two coats of Sherwin Williams Promar 200 satin finish white
- *22 Total, 14'-4" Tall X 7'-8" Monochromatic Murals with painted text ( White and Black only)
- Cross Walks w/Antislip: (9) Cross walks will be line striped with Sherwin Williams Armor Seal and mixed with an aggregate for an anti-slip effect. (Color per prints)
- Entrance Floor w/Antislip: Floors at the entrances will be coated with Sherwin Williams Armor Seal and mixed with an aggregate for an anti-slip effect. *5' X 11' floor portion All Floor work would be painted two colors ( White arrows with Level color ) using a non-slip additive.
- Interior Door Swing area: Each door swing area will be coated with Sherwin Williams Armor Seal and the color of the floor per the prints
- This complex project required constant & effective communication with the client to ensure customer satisfaction.
- We met the deadline and the client was extremely pleased with how we transformed the drab concrete structure into a vibrant space.