Table of Contents
With multimillion dollar projects and many complex, moving parts and potential risks, commercial construction companies must be selective when choosing painting contractors. Painters USA is a preferred choice for construction companies that know they can count on our experienced crews to fit right in, no handholding required. They also appreciate our commitment to job site safety and OSHA construction requirements, responsive communications, efficient project management, and solid business credentials that help them to safely meet deadlines and satisfy client demands.
Commercial construction capabilities
- Painting and coating services for interior ceilings, walls and floors and exterior surfaces of all kinds.
- Reliable input on painting costs and specifications to enable accurate, competitive bidding.
- Understanding of building codes, licensing, liability, certifications, safety requirements, and other critical factors beyond painting.
- Familiarity with commercial building materials, trades, work schedules and specialized equipment.
- Focus on safety and compliance with OSHA and other regulatory bodies.
- All licenses, insurance, and other necessary credentials, including woman-owned business certification.
In addition, we will do our part to meet your goals and objectives for eco-friendly building and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
OSHA standards for construction
Construction is one of the four groups of OSHA standards and makes up about 60% of OSHA’s total inspections. Construction is also one of the most hazardous industries, with standards for scaffolding, fall protection, excavations, head protection, and hazard communication. Yet even without general contractors or site safety managers looking over their shoulder, Painters USA crews are always safety-conscious on every project for the safety and welfare of everyone involved.
Commercial construction clients
Having been a commercial painting contractor since 1976, Painters USA has worked on a variety of structures and developments built for commercial use, including:
- Malls and shopping centers
- Factories and industrial projects
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Restaurants, bars and cafes
- Department stores, strip malls and other retail settings
- Medical offices, clinics and hospitals
- Schools and universities
Reliable painting services for any commercial construction needs
At Painters USA, we pride ourselves on integrity and value. We understand the unique needs and goals of our commercial construction clients, who select us for any number of reasons that matter the most to them:
Trained and experienced crews
Our workers are dedicated employees with OSHA 10 or 30 cards, screened through E-Verify.
Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays to meet construction deadlines.
Large workforce with the capacity to send more people to a job site if needed.
Our crews work well with other construction trades for greater safety and efficiency.
Fully licensed, bonded, and insured for liability and other subcontractor requirements.
Certified annually since 2014 as a woman-owned business by WBENC.
Painting and other services for commercial construction
Along with the services below, you’re invited to explore our website. You may be surprised to discover all that we can do! No matter the work we do, Painters USA delivers quality, safety and value through trained people, specialized equipment and materials, certifications, and decades of commercial construction experience.