Table of Contents
The automotive industry is one we know well, having worked with many automotive clients over the years. Our specialized cleaning, painting, and coating services are an important part of many maintenance plans and schedules, so when it comes to protecting your automotive facility investments and operating smoothly without disruptions, remember Painters USA.
Automotive industry concerns and requirements
- Maintaining facilities in safe, clean, bright, inspection-ready shape.
- Painting and coating services performed by experienced providers and well-coordinated with other trades if needed.
- Color-coding, safety paint, non-slip floors, and other commercial painting techniques to enhance management of inventory, parts, equipment, and other assets.
- Automotive clean room environments that require high air quality to limit contamination through air and surface particles.
- Worker safety and compliance with OSHA and other agencies to protect employees working in potentially hazardous environments.
- Responsibility to external stakeholders like labor organizations and facility communities.
Helping you meet OSHA standards
Painters USA is familiar with OSHA requirements that pertain to our clients in the automotive industry, starting with the Occupational Safety and Health Act itself, which states that:
"Employers must keep workplaces free from recognized hazards likely to cause death or serious physical harm."
Painters USA crews are always safety-conscious on every project to protect themselves, your employees, and your facilities.
Serving various automotive sectors
- Automotive suppliers
- Automotive assembly and manufacturing companies
- Auto dealerships
- Mechanical repair shops
- Auto body repair and refinishing shops
Our happy customers
Reliability and trust for automotive clients
Painters USA has been successful since 1976 by living up to our promises and never cutting corners. We understand the unique needs and goals of our clients in the automotive industry, from supply chains to assembly plants to dealerships to auto repair shops. We pride ourselves on integrity and value.
- Trained and experienced employees who are vetted using the E-Verify System through the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays to minimize disruptions and protect your employees and assets.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently with the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
And, as a nationwide industrial and commercial contractor, we give you single vendor support, whether you have one facility or several, located regionally or across the United States. You will have a hassle-free experience and one point of contact.
Services customized for the automotive industry
We have the trained people, specialized equipment and materials, certifications, licensing and insurance requirements needed for safety and efficiency. Along with the services below, you’re invited to explore our website. You may be surprised to discover all that we can do!