Focus on food service safety and hygiene.
restaurant and food service industry counts on Painters USA for FDA-compliant painting and flooring services.
Whether your restaurant is a hospital cafeteria, a family-owned restaurant, or a fast food franchise location, making your customers feel welcome and your employees safe is a top priority. Of course it’s the food and service that matter the most, but well-maintained exteriors as they enter the building and clean and pleasant interiors also add to their experience.
Food service painting and coating concerns
- Painting and coating services for interior ceilings, walls and floors as well as exterior walls and logos and other decorative surface treatments.
- Familiarity with unique restaurant painting and coating needs, like non-slip floors, walk-in freezers, logo painting, and decorative techniques.
- Understanding of building codes, licensing, liability, certifications, safety hazards, and other restaurant requirements beyond putting paint on a surface.
- Compliance with OSHA and other regulations for food and worker safety.
- Attainment of licenses, insurance and other necessary credentials.
Painters USA is also a WBENC-certified woman-owned company with a diverse workforce, for restaurant and food service companies with diversity goals and initiatives.
We are knowledgeable about the many different food-safe coatings now available, along with product training and certifications for proper application.
We encourage you to explore our website to discover our full capabilities and experience, or give us a call! We’re happy to answer your questions or provide an estimate.
Painters USA is familiar with OSHA requirements that pertain to our clients in the restaurant business, which are governed by the General Industry group. Those requirements start with the premise of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, which is to keep workplaces free from recognized hazards. Painters USA crews are always safety-conscious on every project to protect themselves, your employees, and your facilities.
Reliable commercial painting for any food service needs
At Painters USA, we take pride in serving the unique needs and goals of our restaurant and food service clients, who select us for any number of reasons:
- Trained and experienced employees who are vetted using the E-Verify System through the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Available to work when the restaurant or cafeteria is closed—days, nights, weekends, and holidays—to limit business disruption.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently with the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
And for multi-location needs, Painters USA Is a national commercial painting contractor, giving you the convenience and accountability of single vendor support, anywhere in the continental United States.
Painters USA is one of the largest commercial and industrial painting contractors in the country that does not use subcontractors or third parties. We carefully train our employees on surface preparations, application methods, and coating systems in accordance with product specifications to ensure all warranties will be honored. Our safety, quality, and communication standards remain consistent on every project and across every site location.
Awards and recognition
PDCA Safety Award
For exemplary effort and achievement in establishing a safer work environment in the commercial painting industry.
BBB A+ and Complaint Free Awards
Summit Bronze Level
Associated Builders and Contractors STEP Award
For achievement in the Safety Training and Evaluating Process
Ready to get an estimate?
Submit your request online for a response within one business day or call us at 800-999-8715. (M-F, 8am-5pm CT)