Table of Contents
Whether your property is a hotel that caters to business travelers, a motel off a major interstate exchange, or a high-end vacation destination, guests have expectations for clean, pleasant facilities. Walls, floors, and other surfaces that show neglect can attract negative attention and bad reviews—something no property manager or owner wants, especially in competitive and challenging markets.
Painters USA delivers commercial cleaning, painting, and flooring services to keep your property looking great, while keeping you up to code and helping you protect and enhance your investments.
Painting services for the hospitality industry
- Commercial painting services that cover everything from interior and exterior walls to ceilings, floors and functional painting in public areas, guest rooms, ballrooms, meeting rooms, hotel restaurants and gift shops.
- Ability to include detail work like logo painting, decorative surface treatments, door and window trim, and wood painting and staining.
- Proper surface preparation to ensure quality and durability and use of specialty products like low-VOC and dry fall paints.
- Proper licensing, insurance, certifications, and financial strength.
And since hotels never close, perhaps the most important concern is finding a commercial painting contractor who can work as discreetly as possible. The ability to work safely and shield hotel guests and staff from hazards and inconveniences is critically important.
Painters USA is also a WBENC-certified woman-owned company with a diverse workforce, for restaurant and food service companies with diversity goals and initiatives.
OSHA standards for the hospitality industry
Painters USA is familiar with OSHA requirements that pertain to us as well as those that apply to our clients. Hotels and other commercial lodging facilities fall into the General Industry group of OSHA standards. We also follow any other regulations that apply.
Slips, trips and falls are a common workplace hazard. Besides protecting employees, lodging facilities must also do what they can to protect their guests. Anti-skid floor coatings can be put on many commercial flooring surfaces to mitigate the risk. Line striping and color coding are another example of commercial painting techniques that promote safety by directing foot and equipment traffic and flagging potential hazards.
Reliable painting services for any hotel painting needs
At Painters USA, we take pride in serving the unique needs and goals of our hospitality and hotel clients. As lodging facilities are open 24 / 7, we have the ability to work as discreetly as possible and to schedule or crews based on your requirements in order to limit business disruption and guest inconvenience.
And no matter what the project entails, clients can count on us for:
- Well-trained crews who are company employees, screened using the federal E-Verify system.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently and coordinate with other trades and services.
- Full licenses, insurance, and other business credentials you require, including certification as a woman-owned business enterprise.
And for large chains and other multi-location needs, Painters USA is a national commercial painting contractor. Gain the convenience and accountability of national account support and consistent outcomes across your multiple locations in the continental United States.
Meeting supplier requirements
Painters USA has decades of experience and extensive painting and coating product knowledge, plus we can deliver on the most common supplier requirements of many medium-large companies in the travel and entertainment industry:
- On-time and on-budget service delivery
- Competitive pricing and cost-saving recommendations
- Quality and value assurance
- Commitment to safety
- National or regional geographic coverage
- Risk management requirements
Painters USA has been WBENC certified as a woman-owned and managed business enterprise since 2014.
Commercial painting, flooring and cleaning services for hotels
Hotel painting services
Company logos & slogans on interior walls or exterior silos & tanks are a great way to enhance your message and brand.