Table of Contents
As the glue that holds commercial construction projects together, general contractors know that subpar subcontractors can be a disaster to their professional reputation and the integrity of the project itself. Having worked with general contractors since our founding in 1976, Painters USA has come to understand your needs and concerns, and we earn your trust by doing all we can to meet them.
- Proven commercial painting experience and referrals.
- Integrity and pride in getting the job done right at every step, from prep to cleaning-up at the end of every day.
- Safety-first focus to meet OSHA standards and ensure that everyone goes home safely every night.
- Ability to be flexible, responsive, and coordinate with other trades.
- Financial strength to manage our end of the contract and meet our staffing and payroll requirements.
- Competence in important business soft skills, like contract management and communication.
General contractors who have worked with Painters USA know we have the experience, financial strength, and culture to deliver quality results. They know we keep up-to-date on building codes, licensing requirements, insurance, certifications and safety regulations, things that inept subcontractors may neglect.
Subcontracting services for general contractors
Commercial construction painting services
Commercial floor painting and coating services
Commercial cleaning services
Other commercial subcontracting services
The above list isn’t all we do! We encourage you to explore our services page to discover all our capabilities and experience, or give us a call. We’re happy to answer any questions or discuss any painting or coating requests.
Safety first at every commercial job site
Painters USA works safely and efficiently to deliver quality work and value.
- Every member of our team undergoes pre-employment screening, training, and various certifications.
- We use specialized equipment and materials to meet the unique requirements and specifications of every application.
- We have a track record of commercial painting, coating and flooring experience earned over decades of experience.
Painters USA is familiar with OSHA safety standards and requirements for commercial construction projects. Job site safety is a top priority for us, to protect our employees, as well as everyone else on a job site. And we will do our part to meet any state or local regulations governing the commercial project we’re involved in.
General contractors we’ve worked with
Since our beginnings in 1976, Painters USA has worked with many commercial general contractors, including:
- National GC involved in new construction of agricultural facilities.
- One of the largest GCs specializing in retail development.
- Houston-based GC specializing in office and warehouse space throughout Texas.
Doing much more than painting
- Trained and experienced employees, vetted through the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify System.
- Safety-first culture that our teams abide by on every project, every day.
- Flexible scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed and to coordinate with other trades.
- Financial strength to compensate our work crews regardless of project payment schedules.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
National account support
For general contractors with multi-location needs, Painters USA is a national commercial painting contractor.