Table of Contents
Even small municipalities are responsible for maintaining a wide variety of administrative buildings, community facilities, city hall and other structures from libraries to parking garages to water towers.
Municipal buildings range greatly in size, typically from 5,000 to 100,000 square feet, with 1,000 to 50,000 square feet for flooring services and 1,000 to 25,000 square feet for cleaning services. Older buildings can also have tight spaces, high ceilings, or architectural details like domes. Structures like courthouses may be historically significant, requiring special considerations like compliance with preservation ordinances, use of nonabrasive methods to remove peeling paint, and maintaining the original painted colors and appearance.
Painters USA has the capabilities for any municipal cleaning, painting, flooring, or coating services required, along with experience working with city councils.
- Experienced work crews that are vetted, well-trained, and always safety conscious.
- WBENC certification as a woman-owned business to meet city government vendor diversity goals and objectives.
- Capable of meeting all competitive bidding and government procurement requirements.
Most importantly, we have the trained people, specialized equipment and materials, and licensing and insurance requirements needed for any municipal painting or flooring project.
OSHA safety standards
Municipalities need to protect themselves from unwanted claims and lawsuits that arise from hazardous conditions. Painters USA is familiar with OSHA requirements for worker safety. All our people are extensively trained and coached on making safety a top priority at every job site.
Reliable, trustworthy commercial painting contractor for municipalities large and small
Painters USA has been successful since 1976 by living up to our promises and never cutting corners. We understand the unique needs and goals of municipal clients, and pride ourselves on integrity and value.
- Employees are vetted using the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify System.
- Crews are available to work overnight, weekends, and holidays to minimize disruptions and protect facilities, municipal employees, and the general public.
- Can perform services quickly and efficiently with the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades involved in a municipal project.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
Services for municipalities
With decades of experience and well-trained crews, Painters USA delivers high value and quality results. We can provide a “prevailing wage” bid based on the geographical location, class of labor, and project type. Plus we are WBENC-certified (since 2014) as a woman-owned business to meet vendor diversity goals.