Table of Contents
Pharmaceutical, biotech, and other medical laboratories are specialized facilities. They are the highly regulated workplace of skilled workers and filled with sophisticated equipment and materials, some of which can be hazardous.
- Maintenance must generally be done during limited scheduled shutdowns, requiring not only experience, but speed and efficiency.
- Product integrity is critical--sometimes with life-or-death consequences--making containment a necessary step in all maintenance work.
That includes painting, cleaning, and flooring work, and it’s why Painters USA should be at the top of any laboratory’s commercial contracting vendor list.
- Painters USA offers a full range of service capabilities to meet any laboratory painting, cleaning and flooring needs.
- Work done by vetted, experienced crews who are efficient, safety-conscious, and certified across a variety of functions and skills.
- Scheduling is based on your needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with enough trained workers (always hiring) to cover multiple sites and add more people if needed to get done on time.
- WBENC-certified as a woman-owned business, and for the convenience of single vendor management, we provide national account service.
Safety and quality come first
Safety and quality are high priorities in pharmaceuticals and other segments of the medical industry. It’s regulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), which is responsible for ensuring the safety and efficacy of human and veterinary drugs and other medical products and devices. Maintenance plays a role in the facilities requirement of FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice or CGMP regulations.
The industry must also comply with applicable EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards and of course OSHA worker safety standards.
Know that Painters USA always puts safety first. We have developed a strong safety culture and even employ our own National Safety Director. Painters USA follows OSHA requirements on every job site, for the safety and welfare of everyone involved.
We also understand the importance of regulatory and quality compliance and do our part to help every lab facility we work on pass any part of an inspection that our services might influence.
Reliable, trustworthy commercial painting contractor
Painters USA has been successful since 1976 by living up to our promises and never cutting corners. We pride ourselves on working with integrity and delivering value to our clients.
- Employees are vetted using the E-Verify System through the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Crews are available to work nights, weekends, and holidays to minimize disruptions and protect facilities, parks and rec employees, and the general public from harm.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently with the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
Painters USA is woman-owned and has been WBENC-certified since 2014.