Painters USA is a valued provider of painting and coating services to retail facility owners and property managers, delivering high quality, long lasting results and multi-location consistency. Our retail industry clients know they can count on us to complete their projects safely, on time, and on budget.
Painting services for retail facilities
- Interior surfaces, including ceilings of any height and style and concrete flooring.
- Exterior surfaces of any kind, including roofs and tilt-up concrete.
- Specialty painting needs like line striping / floor marking, logos, and color-coding.
- Thorough cleaning and surface preparation for superb visual results and long-lasting performance.
- Assessments to help you prioritize multiple locations to fit budgets and other constraints.
Finding the right performance / cost balance
Customer traffic and operational wear and tear can really take a toll on the floors and walls of retail space. As those surfaces start to look run-down, they leave a less than favorable impression on your customers.
Retail property owners and managers can count on Painters USA to:
- Use time-saving equipment and methods to thoroughly clean and prep surfaces.
- Work with you to select the best coating products for your needs, from top manufacturers like Sherwin Williams, PPG, and Benjamin Moore.
- Apply coatings to manufacturer specifications for mil thickness, number of coats, and all other criteria needed to guarantee performance and warranty compliance.
- Deploy safety-first, well-trained and background-checked crews made up of Painters USA employees.
Choosing a commercial painting contractor solely on the lowest bid could result in projects taking longer than you expected, 'smoke and mirror' stories to hide deviations from project scope or bid, the risk of poor outcomes that don't last and require more time and money to fix, and bigger risks in terms of safety or litigation.
We hope you'll add Painters USA to your short list of commercial contractors for your next painting project. We're confident we can check all the boxes, including national account support and vendor management. And of course we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.