Table of Contents
It's likely your industrial machinery is well-maintained to keep it running smoothly, and it's equally important to protect the surfaces of outside machinery with painting and coating services from Painters USA. Industrial machines are magnets for grease and grime, which can gum up equipment and cause production delays, safety issues, and degradation of valuable assets. Prevent these unwanted outcomes with professional industrial machinery painting from Painters USA.
Tell us what needs coating, and we’ll tell you the best way to proceed. Then we will get the job done, on-time and on-budget, to the highest standards for quality and durability.
Machine painting for any requirements
- Automated or semi-automated equipment
- Printing, cutting, punching, pressing, spinning, mixing, blending, and anything else, including robotics.
- Protection from rust and corrosion
- Color coding for enhanced safety, productivity and inventory management, including markings like numbers or lettering.
As a national industry painting contractor, we can deploy crews and offer national account coverage from centrally-located offices in Illinois and Texas. And we are WBENC certified as a woman-owned business.
Starts with cleaning and preparation
Evey machinery painting project begins with a thorough cleaning, using chemicals and abrasion. The smooth, clean surface is then primed and painted using the best hard-finish products and application method for the job, including electrostatic coating when a harder, more durable finish is required.
We use masking and protective sheeting to safeguard your equipment and facilities. And our skilled painting crews work safely and efficiently every step of the way.
Painting process and schedule based on your needs
Processes and scheduling are specialties of Painters USA. Our crews are skilled in proper surface preparation and application of all paints and coatings. And we can schedule work during planned downtime, evenings, weekends, and even holidays if needed.
Resist rust and corrosion
Machinery painting and special coating systems will protect equipment from weather, wear and tear, and other destructive forces that cause rust and corrosion.
Enhance productivity and safety
The right paintings and coatings can reduce equipment mishaps and failures, enhancing operator safety and productivity.
Protect resale value
Freshly painted machinery looks cleaner and newer, making it easier to sell and get the best price compared to poorly maintained equipment.
The professional equipment painting difference
With Painters USA as your power washing contractor, you’ll get unparalleled experience for any commercial or industrial environment and application.
- Our crews are trained, certified and experienced with all types of industrial cleaning, surface prep, and paint application.
- We look at all environmental conditions like heat, cold, moisture, and production demands to recommend the best products and formulations.
- We protect nearby structures, surfaces, fixtures, equipment, and landscaping.
Ask us about a regular cleaning and painting schedule as part of routine maintenance for your valuable industrial machinery.
Machinery cleaning and painting as part of any industrial project
Painters USA brings decades of commercial and industrial painting experience to every project. Along with machinery, we can clean and paint any interior or exterior surface, including ceilings, walls, flooring, and external structures like tanks, silos, catwalks and stairwells. Head over to our Industries or Services pages to get the full picture of our capabilities.
Our people make the difference
Painters USA is always hiring to ensure we have available resources and never have to bring in subcontractors. We use the E-Verify System to screen all new hires and invest heavily in training and certification to ensure quality, consistency, security, and accountability.
In addition, we are WBENC certified as a woman-owned business for sourcing diversity and we offer national account coverage, giving you the convenience of working with one supplier across multiple locations.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently, including the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays to minimize disruptions and protect your employees from combustible dust clouds.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
Industrial machinery and structures take a beating from the environment and regular wear and tear. That’s why cleaning and painting should be done by skilled contractors like Painters USA.