Is your company updating brand elements like company colors or a logo revision? Or maybe you're taking over space that is branded for the previous tenant?
Conversion of buildings and other physical plant assets is a critical part of rebranding or brand refreshes. This is especially true for commercial space like retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and other facilities that serve customers directly. Yet branding also applies to space that sees mostly employees, since they are valuable brand ambassadors, and internal branding is important for recruiting, productivity, and satisfaction.
The painting experts at Painters USA will assess your options to give your facility the proper facelift in alignment with your marketing and brand identity plans and strategies. Commercial and industrial clients have trusted us for years to handle their single and multiple location rebranding projects, because they know they will get quality, consistent results.
Incorporating physical structures into brand decisions
Rolling out a new color scheme or logo is a major undertaking, with many facets beyond printing new business cards or revising the company website. Buildings and facilities are highly visible "brand ambassadors" that never take a break! Successful implementation of your new or updated brand identify requires adequate planning:
- Develop a list of structures and physical assets for an accurate assessment of painting needs. Include signage needs, how and where to implement the logo and color scheme, specific color details for correct matching, and so on.
- Prioritize visibility based on the facility type and its location. Consider foot traffic, whether the space is used primarily by employees or customers, which locations are most important in terms of their financial, operational, and marketing value. Highly visible space is a touchpoint for customers, business partners, and employees.
- Review project scope. How many facilities will be affected? Where are they located? What's the extent of work needed at each site?
- Plan for potential obstacles or delays, like weather, seasonal use and downtime, and of course, whether extensive cleaning and/or repairs will be needed for adequate preparation. You don't want a new brand identity applied to a crumbling surface.
Rebranding needs to happen as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. The experienced teams of Painters USA work efficiently to complete projects on time and on budget, and that includes rebranding and brand refresh projects.
Nationwide service for singe vendor convenience and consistent quality
Rolling out a national rebranding program to multiple locations? Painters USA is the best choice for handling multiple locations.
- A large workforce for regional or national mobilization
- Standardized products and systems
- Convenient job tracking and billing
- Consistent outcomes across all locations
- Simplified vendor management
Plus, Painters USA is certified by WBENC as a woman-owned business.
Painters USA will help your transformation run smoothly, and we do industrial cleaning, painting, and flooring services of all kinds.