Walk-in freezers and coolers are common in many commercial and industrial facilities, even beyond food processing, food service, and prepared food distribution. Like anything else on your grounds, they require periodic maintenance. Painting a walk-in freezer or cooler is an exacting procedure, which must be handled by an expert. Painters USA provides high-quality painting and coating services for cold and subzero applications.
Painters USA is prepared with the equipment and the expertise to paint or coat your walk-in freezer with enduring and attractive results:
- We know the right products for each application, so that your freezer or cooler will maintain maximum performance.
- We understand USDA and FDA safety codes and the importance of third party audits, so we can paint your freezer and keep you in compliance with all applicable regulations and inspections.
- We adjust our schedule to suit your needs, so that your freezer or cooler is out of commission for the shortest time possible, including working nights, holidays, weekends and/or around the clock.
Whether your walk-in freezer or cooler needs painting on the walls or shelves or a new epoxy coating on the floor, Painters USA has the right solution for your business. We use the best epoxy enamels and low-temperature paints to limit down-time and maximize equipment life.
Providing freezer and cooler painting for all kinds of commercial and industrial clients, Painters USA serves:
- Schools and universities
- Cafeterias and restaurants
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Grocery stores
- Food processing facilities
- Chemical labs and other laboratories
- Dairies and dairy processing facilities
- Food packing plants
- Agricultural facilities
- Manufacturing plants
If you’ve got a walk-in freezer or cooler, we can help maintain it for all your business and regulatory requirements. Contact Painters USA to answer your questions, or if you're ready to get started, request a free estimate today.