And, there’s really no better way for you to realize the potential for your improvement or maintenance goals than by chatting with us in person.
You can always schedule an appointment with a representative, but we also love to connect at trade shows. There’s a certain energy in an environment like that, with industry pros all under one roof talking shop, sharing ideas, discovering new products and tools, etc... We can learn from you, too, discussing your specific needs and better understanding how we can effectively serve you.
Mark Your Calendars!
Here’s a quick look at our trade show calendar:
- 2/17-2/18 – Grain & Feed Association of Illinois – Schaumburg, IL – Booth 210
- 2/21 – BOMA Suburban Chicago – Oak Brook Terrace, IL – Booth 205
- 2/26-2/27 – Indiana Safety conference – Indianapolis, IN
- 3/9-3/12 – GEAPS Exchange – New Orleans, LA – Booth 2731
- 4/16-4/18 – IAOM – Denver, CO – Booth 840
In the Meantime, Get To Know Us Through a Few Our Favorite Articles
Ready to get to know us a bit better before we connect in person? Start with a few of our favorite recent articles:
- Certified WOSB & Your Supplier Diversity Goals
- Painters USA Family: United by Unique Ties
- Painters USA Brings Maintenance Consistency to Your Multiple Locations
- Safety Matters! Your Painters USA Team is on the Cutting Edge
We Can’t Wait To Meet You
We’re looking forward to connecting with you! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.