If you take a look at the pictures above, you can quickly see what a difference a new epoxy system makes in particular. Haven’t checked out the pictures yet? Go ahead and click through them. We’ll wait for you.
Aesthetically, the upgrade is tremendous.
Beyond just aesthetics, however, epoxy flooring offers numerous practical, day-to-day benefits. We’ll dig into those more below.
For now, let’s take a look at our process.
What Does the Process of Choosing and Installing an Epoxy Floor System Look Like?
Our work practices and flooring recommendations are ultimately driven by your specific, unique needs.
- First, we carefully evaluate the condition of your floor, and what types of machinery, equipment, chemicals, and traffic it bears every day. In other words, what are you asking of it? How does it need to perform?
- With that information in tow, we can then begin the selection and recommendation of a specific coating, engineered for function and longevity.
- Pre-job planning is extensive - every moment we invest in communication and planning allows for a smooth process, and minimal workflow interruptions for you.
- We take the time to thoroughly and properly prepare the surface before the epoxy application as well. This ensures secure adhesion, and therefore a long, attractive, productive life for your system.
Why Is It Worth Adding Line Striping to Your Epoxy Floor?
Here are just a few benefits to consider:
- Keeps employees and visitors safe by designating specific areas for pedestrian traffic
- Aisle markings direct workflow, increasing efficiency
- Comply with Six Sigma, ISO 9001, and Lean Manufacturing guidelines
- Clearly define storage areas –“A place for everything, and everything in its place”
Do You Need An Epoxy Floor Installation Expert?
Flooring is one of our specialties, and we know epoxy systems inside and out. Contact us at Painters USA to start putting together the perfect plan for your industrial or commercial facility.