Industrial and commercial facilities rely heavily on concrete floors, putting them through a daily barrage of stressors like heavy equipment, forklift and foot traffic, chemical and oil spills, harsh cleaning regimens, production processes, and more. These factors contribute to deterioration by creating cracks and spalls that often start small but turn big in a hurry. To give your concrete floor slabs and joints a fighting chance, turn to the coating experts at Painters USA.
Small concrete floor repairs deliver big rewards
Even tiny floor cracks, holes, and other vulnerabilities allow moisture, microbes, and debris to sink into the concrete slab. Neglecting them for too long will degrade the floor's integrity, leading to safety hazards, operational disruptions and downtime, and more costly repairs or replacement. You can avoid those hassles with preventative concrete flooring services from Painters USA.
- Cement hole patching and filler
- Concrete crack repairs
- Epoxy joint filler maintenance
- Expansion and control joint maintenance
- Sealing commercial / industrial floors for any conditions
Four steps to long-lasting, good-looking concrete floors
The industrial / commercial concrete flooring professionals at Painters USA have a four-step process to keep concrete slabs in top functional and aesthetic form:
- Thorough cleaning and repairs to prepare a superior surface for bonding adhesion and a smooth, blemish-free finish.
- Identification of highest quality coating products based on environmental, operational, and financial specifications.
- Coatings applied by trained crews to manufacturer specifications for maximum performance and warranty protection.
- Clear coat sealer for an additional layer of protection and further flooring stability and longevity.
Painters USA has a wide range of experience across many industrial and commercial sectors, from large warehouses to food and ag processing to complex manufacturing facilities of all kinds. Our coating expertise can bring new life to worn concrete flooring slabs and expansion joints, preventing or postponing the expensive, time-consuming process of full replacement.
The longer your floor goes without necessary repairs and updates, the more unstable it will become over time. That's why keeping your industrial / commercial concrete floors in optimal condition should be at the top of your maintenance priority list, and Painters USA should be on your short list of qualified contractors.
Why Painters USA
- Large workforce to deploy to multiple sites and locations.
- Safety first with well-trained and certified crews.
- Paint and coating performance expertise, including NACE (now AMPP) coating certification.
- National account support and extensive service offering for single-vendor ease and accountability.
- WBENC-certified as a woman-owned business enterprise.
- Available for discrete projects, shutdowns / turnarounds, and regular facility maintenance.