Healthcare facilities require unique considerations when it comes to painting, coating, and flooring services.
- Waiting rooms should be comforting, light, bright, and easy to keep clean. Specialties like pediatrics have their own unique requirements.
- Treatment rooms should be calming. Surfaces should be durable and resistant to germs, mold, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Staff offices and work areas should also be easy to clean, with scuff-resistant surfaces for daily wear and tear, as well as pleasant to work in.
- Large and complex facilities like hospitals and medical centers have even more diverse needs for appropriate painting, coating, and flooring services.
Painters USA understands that healthcare plant services managers must balance conflicting priorities, including regulatory compliance, creating a relaxing and positive patient experience, satisfying medical providers and staff, and budget and scheduling constraints.
We work with you to find the most efficient and effective solutions for high quality outcomes, and our work gets done after your work gets done, if possible. If not, we take extra steps to minimize disruptions and inconveniences in facilities with no downtime.
Our safety culture delivers big benefits
Safe workplaces make for a happier, more productive workforce. They reduce legal and insurance risks. They protect lives and assure families that their loved ones will return home from work every day. Our commitment to safety gives our clients one less thing to worry about.
Antimicrobial paint and coating products for healthcare
Designed to inhibit the growth and spread of germs and bacteria, antimicrobial additives may be incorporated into most paints and coatings for ceilings, walls, floors, and other surfaces. These coatings are in high demand in healthcare facilities, where every step is taken to reduce the presence and spread of pathogens.
Yet the use of antimicrobial paints and coatings has started to come under question in the healthcare industry. According to Cleaning & Maintenance Management (CMM), Kaiser Permanente has recently stopped using these products in its facilities across the United States.
Whatever your view is, Painters USA will listen to your needs, preferences, and concerns. With that understanding, we work with you to determine the best paints, coatings, and services to give you the cleanest, brightest, longest lasting outcomes.
Our NACE-certified coating specialists can share the pros and cons of any options to help you make the best choice, whether your facility is a small dental practice or a major hospital group. And rather than a "one paint fits all" approach, we can help target the best painting, coating, and flooring products and application methods depending on space utilization and other factors that matter to healthcare plant services.
|Healthcare facility types||Space Needs for painting and coatings|
|Hospitals and large medical centers||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment rooms, x-ray and radiography vaults, operating room areas, emergency room areas, patient rooms, corridors, pharmacies, cafeterias, gift shops, chapels, staff offices and work areas, storage space, restrooms and locker rooms, parking garages and walkways.|
|Medical and dental clinics||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment rooms, x-ray and radiography vaults, corridors, pharmacies, cafeterias, staff offices and work areas, storage space, restrooms.|
|Doctor and dentist offices||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment rooms, corridors, offices, staff work areas and break rooms, restrooms.|
|Urgent care facilities||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment rooms, x-ray and radiography vaults, pharmacies, staff offices and work areas, storage space, restrooms.|
|Plastic surgery centers and med spas||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment and procedure rooms, patient recovery rooms, corridors, staff offices and work areas, storage space, restrooms.|
|Pharmacies||Waiting areas, storage areas, staff offices and work areas, retail areas, restrooms.|
|Laboratories||Lobbies and waiting areas, treatment rooms, laboratory space, storage areas, staff offices and work areas.|
|Assisted living facilities and nursing homes||Lobbies and public space, private resident space, activity and workout rooms, chapels, beauty salons, corridors, cafeterias, staff offices and work areas, restrooms.|
|Rehabilitation facilities||Lobbies, waiting rooms, treatment rooms, physical therapy and exercise areas, patient rooms, corridors, cafeterias, staff offices and work areas, storage areas, restrooms.|
Better air quality with ventilation and low / no VOC paints
Good ventilation and the use of low or no VOC products are as important to Painters USA as they are to our healthcare clients.
Treatment and patient rooms often share the same ventilation system with other spaces. Painters USA crews will take every precaution like blocking vents and gaps to mitigate this risk while they work. Finding ways to increase airflow is another helpful precaution, along with using HEPA air filters to help scrub the air.
No commercial facilities want heavy, lingering paint fumes and odors, especially medical facilities, where "customers" are people experiencing health issues. To minimize or eliminate this problem, Painters USA can use low-VOC or no-VOC paints and coatings.
VOC is an acronym for volatile organic compounds. These compounds are emitted by paint, sealants, and adhesives and react with exposure to air. Our paint and coating specialists can source the best low or no voc paints to address any health or environmental concerns.
Flooring services popular in healthcare facilities
Painting services for healthcare facilities
Cleaning services for healthcare facilities
Other advantages of working with Painters USA
- Scheduling flexibility is very important, as some healthcare facilities never close while others need to maximize patient hours. Painters USA will work around your needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed.
- Back to normal operations as soon as possible with experienced crews, efficient processes, and specialized equipment to save time.
- Minimal disruption for the duration of your project, as we clean thoroughly at the end of each shift and protect adjacent areas while we’re working.
- Trained and certified paint and coating professionals with knowledge of durability, performance, color, health and safety, and other attributes.
- Experience working with property managers, as well as national account coverage for convenience and consistent outcomes across multiple sites.
- Certified by WBENC as a woman-owned business.
Remember Painters USA for experienced healthcare facility painting, coating, and flooring services.