Minimal downtime, fast return to service
Facility maintenance projects are a disruption, so your downtime is our uptime. We combine experienced estimating and preplanning, detailed work plans, proven processes, large skilled crews, diligent project management, and scheduling flexibility for quality, on-time completion every time.
As much as we’d love to hang out with you, rest assured that we’ll be out of your facilities asap.
Painters USA has a long running history of working with the largest railroad companies in the country, which is why these valued clients have selected us as their go-to contractor when it comes to their industrial cleaning, coating, and flooring needs.
To be able to work for railroads in the United States, there a number of criteria that must be met to even be considered as a potential contractor, including:
- Special insurance – due to the dangerous nature of working near railroad tracks, insurance requirements are much higher than a typical commercial or industrial project.
- Security clearances – due to heightened security around all transportation modes, anyone working for a railroad must undergo deep background checks before even being allowed to visit a project site.
- Safety testing – employees must pass safety testing program through eRailsafe before being issued a badge allowing them access to railroad job sites.
In addition to satisfying all the above criteria, Painters USA is certified as a woman-owned company by WBENC, positioning us to be eligible to work for any railroad company in the United States.
Painters USA employs NACE-certified coatings inspectors to ensure your project gets the proper preparation and coating selection for the strongest endurance and maximum longevity.
Our typical railroad projects include:
- Tank painting
- Railroad bridge painting
- Pipe and pipe rack painting
- Building and storage structure painting