Industrial-Commercial power washing services.
Get rid of dirt, grime, mold, mildew and other contaminants with safe and precise power washing from Painters USA.
Commercial and industrial structures are exposed to dirt and stains of all kinds, including chemical residue, oil, vehicle exhaust, grease, grime, tread marks, mineral deposits, graffiti, mold, mildew, and who-knows what else. But whatever the cause and no matter how long it's been neglected or postponed, we can safely clean up any markings and residue with high pressure power washing and cleaning.
- Power washing could be part of a painting job, as a crucial step in surface preparation for long-lasting paint and coating applications.
- It may be a one-time cleaning and detailing project to remove accumulated dirt and grime.
- As part of a regular maintenance program, power washing can reveal any potential issues that are hidden under grime and prevent more costly repairs.
The professional power washing difference
With Painters USA as your power washing contractor, you'll get unparalleled experience for any commercial or industrial environment and application.
- Safety always comes first, as water under enough pressure to remove stubborn stains and rust can also cause serious damage when done improperly.
- Our crews are trained, certified and experienced with all types of commercial and industrial cleaning applications.
- We use the right equipment and cleaning materials for safety and efficacy.
- We protect nearby structures, surfaces, fixtures, equipment, and landscaping.
And ask us about a regular cleaning schedule as part of any routine maintenance plan.
Industrial power washing
There’s power washing, and then there is power-washing done with equipment and processes cut from industrial cloth. Our mobile washing units are capable of shooting water at pressure levels of 6,000 PSI and flow levels of 8 GPM. Yet our teams are always safety-conscious and well-trained to carefully channel that power into pure cleaning productivity. We protect all structures, equipment and people so that none of your valuable assets and resources are ever put at risk or in harm’s way.
Cleaning mold and other specific contaminants
Another benefit of power washing is that specialized, custom cleaning products can be applied as part of the process. Water is fantastic in itself, but combined with special materials, it can do much more. For example, antifungal solutions can be used to help prevent mold growth and solutions can help remove stubborn rust and corrosion from metal and other surfaces.
Industrial cleaning that's environmentally friendly
Industrial cleaning is dirty business, which can be a challenge for companies with environmental protection goals, not to mention EPA and local water system regulations. Rest assured when choosing Painters USA for your industrial cleaning challenges and requirements. We are knowledgeable on the latest industrial cleaners and degreasers, including a growing number of eco-friendly options. New formulations magically target only the contaminants that need removing. And since bio-safe cleaners are free of toxic chemicals, no special storage or disposal requirements are necessary. That said, you can always count on Painters USA to properly collect and dispose of waste water in compliance with all applicable EPA and local water system rules.
Our NACE certified coatings inspectors utilize sandblasting to achieve the proper profile on the substrate, maximizing coating adhesion.
By using only 10% of the abrasive media in traditional sand blasting, this blasting method has become one of our top services preferred by clients.
Cleaning sensitive equipment requires a delicate solution – dry ice blasting is just that.
Our people make the difference
Painters USA is always hiring to ensure we have available resources and never have to bring in subcontractors. We use the E-Verify System to screen all new hires and invest heavily in training and certification to ensure quality, consistency, security, and accountability.
In addition, we are WBENC certified as a woman-owned business for sourcing diversity and we offer national account coverage, giving you the convenience of working with one supplier across multiple locations.
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently, including the capacity to send more workers to a job site if needed.
- Ability to coordinate with other service providers and trades.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays to minimize disruptions and protect your employees from combustible dust clouds.
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed.
At Painters USA, we strive to give our commercial clients a hassle-free experience for all their power washing and other heavy duty cleaning needs. And ask us about a regular cleaning schedule as part of your maintenance plan.
Ready to get an estimate?
Submit your request online for a response within one business day or call us at 800-999-8715. (M-F, 8am-5pm CT)