Table of Contents
A lot is demanded of commercial real estate—serve business needs, provide a safe and pleasant setting for employees and customers, enhance branding, rise in value, and more. It means these facilities deserve regular care and attention, including the latest painting and coating solutions for ceilings, walls, flooring, and equipment.
Painters USA is experienced in many commercial property types, including Class A, Class B, and Class C buildings. We will do our part to contribute to LEED goals and requirements. With over four decades of experience and plans for continued growth, we are up to the challenge of doing all we can to maximize the value and protect the investments of commercial real estate owners and investors.
Shared values with commercial property managers and owners
Painters USA is committed to the supplier values that are preferred by large property managers, owners, and investors in commercial real estate.
- Conduct business in a moral, ethical and transparent manner.
- Show respect for each other in all relationships—employer and employee, supplier and customer, and business partnerships.
- Protect our clients' physical assets, employees, and information technology systems involved in performing our work.
- Comply with health and safety laws and regulations, maintain a safe working environment, and deploy crews that are equipped and qualified to do their jobs safely.
- Commit to diversity within Painters USA and for our clients’ vendor diversity goals and values through annual WBENC certification as a woman-owned business.
Commercial real estate uses
Following are some commercial real estate property types that Painters USA works on.
From corporate headquarters to offices in warehouses and distribution centers to professional offices for legal firms, medical and dental practices—and your business offices too!—Painters USA adds both functional and aesthetic value. Our interior and exterior painting services will help you maintain the value of property you own, comply lease requirements, and create a more pleasant, productive workplace. Ask us about low VOC / no VOC coatings to create a healthier environment.
Restaurants and food service
Restaurant painting, coating, and flooring services require the awareness and understanding of food safety regulations. Our experience includes specialized painting and coating services for handling cold, heat, and humidity, and keeping facilities safe from mold and bacteria contamination.
Retail stores and shopping centers
Enclosed shopping malls, strip malls, national big-box stores, pad sites—whatever retail properties you own or manage, Painters USA can perform painting and flooring services to meet operational needs, lease obligations, financial goals, branding support and any other objectives.
Hotels, motels, and resorts have no downtime, unless they choose or are compelled to close, which means we must perform our work with an added focus on safety and minimal disruption. We have the equipment and skills to easily handle high ceilings in ballrooms and convention space. Our product knowledge will ensure that specific needs in different spaces are met, like heat resistance and antimicrobial coatings in kitchens, line striping and concrete maintenance in parking structures, or mold remediation and non-slip coatings in spa areas.
Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) Housing
Residential properties such as condominiums, apartment buildings and townhomes include both individual dwellings and shared common areas like parking structures and swimming pools. Painters USA has experience and capabilities for both new construction or existing property maintenance or renovation.
Industrial facilities, like manufacturing plants, tend to have controlled use, mostly or exclusively by authorized personnel. Many must withstand greater wear and tear due to production processes and use of heavy machinery. We have a separate page dedicated to our capabilities and services to keep industrial properties in optimal condition.
Popular commercial real estate services
Company logos & slogans on interior walls or exterior silos & tanks are a great way to enhance your message and brand.
Other advantages delivered by Painters USA
- Scheduling flexibility around your preferences, including evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed. If we must work during regular commercial business operations, we make every effort to maintain a safe, clean site and be as unobtrusive as possible.
- National account coverage for single vendor convenience and consistency across multiple sites, with adequate crews for large projects.
- Certified by WBENC as a woman-owned business for supplier diversity goals.
- Financial strength all required insurance coverage, licenses, and permits.
- Scheduled painting and flooring services as part of regular maintenance plans.
Safety first and always
All workplaces are governed by OSHA safety regulations, and some commercial properties must comply with USDA and FDA regulations for food and drug safety. In addition, commercial properties that directly serve their customers and the general public must also keep the safety and welfare of those people in mind—the financial, legal, and reputational risks are too high.
Painters USA does more than pay lip service to safety; for us, safety is always top of mind—our National Safety Director makes sure of it. We follow OSHA guidelines and recommendations for safety training. Crew supervisors have completed OSHA 30 training, which is 30 hours of workplace safety instruction by authorized trainers, and crew members are either hired with an OSHA 10 card or receive the 10 hours of workplace safety instruction from us.
Established in 1976, Painters USA has worked for a wide range of commercial real estate clients, general contractors, and property management firms. We have extensive commercial contracting experience, and we are ready to put our painting, coating, and flooring skills to work for your business.