Table of Contents
Successful companies use office paint and décor to convey their brand image and showcase the strength of their business. After all, you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression on important visitors. Prospective customers begin to form judgements about your business as soon as they step into your space.
Keeping your workplace updated with fresh, clean paint shows attention to detail that could help help sway their decision to go with you instead of a competitor. Not only that, but well-kept office space will help you attract talented new employees and keep current employees happy and productive.
Fast, economical update for corporate offices
Professional office painting contractors can noticeably enhance any corporate workplace. And when budgets prohibit costly upgrades like new furniture or carpeting, paint can make any corporate office look modern and good as new.
Our corporate office painting process and guarantees
While some projects require unique steps or interventions, the name of the game is preparation first, then painting, then clean up.
Our process generally includes the following steps:
- Covering equipment and floors to protect them from potential overspray or dripping and facilitate clean-up.
- Prepping surfaces by cleaning and patching and smoothing as needed for a smooth, consistent surface.
- Applying client-specified paint in the most efficient method for the surface and space.
- Removing coverings and other clean up, leaving no trace behind.
We follow product specifications and vendor requirements to ensure all applicable warranties will be honored.
Business interior painting services from Painters USA
Companies choose Painters USA for a number of different reasons, depending on their needs and priorities.
We pay attention to details, like quality prep-work and the use of dry-fall paints.
We focus on your needs, like working at your convenience rather than ours.
We work closely with your team to ensure a worry-free experience from the initial call to the final walkthrough.
We have large crews to get your project done quickly, minimizing workflow disruptions.
We strive to leave no trace behind by cleaning up thoroughly before we go.
We pay close attention to protecting valuable office equipment and furniture that must stay in place. We also work hard to protect the personal cubicle and office space of all your employees.
And, if you need a refresh but can’t waste a day of the regular Monday-Friday work week, our painting teams are accustomed to working evenings, weekends, and even holidays.
Our people are the difference
Painters USA employs fully trained and certified coatings installers to ensure your project is completed with a professional touch you can’t get from smaller painting contractors.
- Commercial painting crews that are experts in their field.
- Large workforce and multiple locations that enable us to handle large projects in short periods of time.
- Background checks of all our painters and use of the E-Verify system in conjunction with the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security.
Our employees are thoroughly vetted, trained, and certified for your safety and security. We don’t use subcontractors or third parties.
Our strengths and advantages
- Standardized products, systems and processes
- Convenient billing and job tracking
- Nationwide servicing for single vendor management and ease
- Available off hours including overnights, weekends and holidays
- Fast-track and emergency scheduling
- Reputation for reliable estimates (in-person or virtual), personalized service, responsive scheduling, and excellent value.
When you choose Painters USA, you can rest assured. We have proven ourselves over and over for high quality painting and floor coating services in corporate offices and satellite branches—we’re happy to provide references.
Do paint colors affect office productivity?
While many corporate offices are painted a neutral white or ivory, the right color selection can affect worker happiness and productivity. Color can be identified through its wavelength, with violet being the shortest and red the longest. Green and blue are low-wavelength shades that may improve focus and efficiency because they are calming and lead to a sense of well-being. Oranges and reds draw attention, so they are good for accents and inspiring passion and energy. Yellow is a fresh, sunny shade that inspires optimism and creativity. Light or dark shades also make a difference--darker colors can make large space seem smaller and more intimate; lighter colors can make small space appear larger and more open.
What are volatile organic compounds or VOCs in painting?
Volatile organic compounds or VOCs are solvents that release into the air as paint dries. They can cause acute symptoms like headaches and dizziness, especially in freshly painted rooms or rooms with poor ventilation. They may put some people at a higher risk of developing asthma or allergies, and according to The Environmental Protection Agency, some VOCs may be carcinogenic.
The federal government caps VOCs in paint at 250 grams per liter (g/l) for flat finishes and 380 g/l for finishes with more gloss and luster. The Ozone Transport Commission, a multi-state organization centered mostly on the east coast, limits flat coatings to 100 g/l and non-flat coatings to 150 g/l. However, some manufacturers have implemented a more stringent limit of 50 g/l for all finishes as set by the California South Coast Air Quality Management District.
What are the advantages of low-VOC or no-VOC commercial paints?
Paint manufacturers have made great strides in developing paints that emit low or no volatile compounds. The advantage of these paints:
● Virtually no odor to bother clients/employees
● Lover overall environmental impact
● No great difference in cost, quality and endurance
Should I choose low-VOC or no-VOC paints for my corporate offices?
For employee health and safety, as well as support for “green” environmental goals and initiatives, many companies are requesting low-VOC or no-VOC paints. In addition, these are the types of organizations that often request these paints:
● Doctors’ offices and hospitals
● Laboratories and agricultural facilities
● Facilities for food production and processing as well as dining facilities
● Libraries, schools and universities
● Apartments and other housing complexes
● Hotels and restaurants
● Places of worship