Many of our clients throughout the more northern states are focusing on interior painting and maintenance projects during the colder winter months. This can include investing in fresh paint, coatings, and flooring updates, either during scheduled shutdowns or in conjunction with our team (we have the experience and workforce needed to minimally impact your operations).
This is also a key season, however, to revisit your industrial cleaning needs. The benefits are numerous, protecting and enhancing your investments. In fact, we would go so far as to say that routine, scheduled cleaning is just as important as painting, and can substantially drive down your maintenance costs over time.
Let’s take a closer look.
Why Invest in Industrial Cleaning Services?
Here are a few of the key benefits:
- Remove combustible materials
- Deep clean machinery and equipment, making ongoing maintenance and repairs easier
- Routine cleaning extends the life cycle of your paint and coatings
- Safer, healthier working conditions for your team
- Protect your commodities by preserving a clean environment
This service is so crucial that we have developed an entire service division dedicated to your cleaning needs. K Clean USA is comprised of our industrial cleaning experts, all focused on efficiently and effectively cleaning your property from ceiling deck to concrete.
We Make Industrial Cleaning Easy for General Contractors
As a GC, we know that you have numerous other details to manage. We can make the cleaning process simple:
- Highly-trained, dedicated team
- Large workforce that can perform services quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility, allowing us to coordinate easily with other service providers and trades
- Night, weekend, and holiday work availability
- Fully licensed, insured, and credentialed
- As a nationwide industrial and commercial painting and flooring company, we can meet a host of other service needs you might have, keeping the process in-house while also simplifying communication
Contact the K Clean USA Team Today
As we step into the new year, it would be our pleasure to partner with you. Contact us today to learn more.