Quality painting for interior commercial spaces.
Painters USA offers nationwide coverage and personal care for all your business interiors, from corporate offices to warehouses.
Painters USA has worked on all kinds of commercial and industrial interior painting projects. And we understand that each setting has its own requirements and preferences, such as:
- Low or No VOC (volatile organic compound) paints as a healthier option for reducing fumes and lingering toxicity.
- Colors for branding, better ambient light, design, mood, and other objectives.
- Special properties like anti-corrosion, non-slip, or antimicrobial paint and coating additives.
We also have painted countless square miles’ worth of walls with the most cost-effective, basic white paint for the job. Working in partnership with our paint suppliers, we determine the best solution for any interior paint job. The point is, tell us your commercial interior painting and coating needs, and if we haven't done it before, we'll give you our professional assessment and recommendations.
Easy or complex interiors
Size: Big, like very high ceilings and cavernous space, and small, like offices with standard ceilings and room sizes.
Scope: One site or many, just us or coordinating with other trades—we handle all the details because we know what they are.
Client: Every client–Fortune 500 corporation, family-owned business, government entity–gets the same quality outcome and service.
Safety: We assess every job site for potential hazards and create our work plan with workplace safety always top of mind.
Cleanliness: We believe cleanliness is next to godliness, and it also contributes to a safe, pleasant environment.
The right finish for the job
- Flat finish is used in limited amounts in lightly used spaces like boardrooms, as flat finish surfaces are the most difficult to keep clean.
- Eggshell and satin finishes are the balanced middle, offering better durability than flat and some sheen, but not overdone shine.
- Semi-gloss is popular for added durability, cleanliness, and brightness because it is more reflective.
- High gloss for maximum durability and brightness, for warehouses and settings where durability is key. Used sparingly in offices, for trim or areas prone to scuffing and marking like mail rooms.
We take pride in our work and being efficient without cutting corners, monitored through regular quality audits.
Long-lasting results through surface prep, skilled application, and the latest painting and coating technology.
Our net promoter and customer satisfaction scores demonstrate the trust and respect we’ve earned.
OSHA 10 card-carrying crews, OSHA 30 foremen, and protective equipment mandatory on every site.
Painting your ceiling in a manufacturing area makes the workspace brighter & safer for your employees.
Company logos & slogans on interior walls or exterior silos & tanks are a great way to enhance your message and brand.
Update or refresh your brand with logo and company color painting customization. Read more...
We have certified confined space crews to help with those bin interiors, etc. that need to be cleaned & coated.
Epoxies, urethanes, and concrete polishing are some of the ways to make your commercial property stand out.
We can paint or clean every area in a warehouse setting – ceiling, walls, floors, machinery, & equipment.
We work with Fortune 500 companies so we know the importance of keeping your corporate, regional, & local offices ship shape.
Included free with every project
Our decades of experience, growth, and customer satisfaction speak for themselves, and we bring these additional benefits to your business:
Ready to get an estimate?
Submit your request online for a response within one business day or call us at 800-999-8715. (M-F, 8am-5pm CT)